Fundraising and Product Rewards
There are many easy ways to help earn money for Arrowhead. Read below for more details on some specific programs.
If you learn of other opportunities for Arrowhead to raise money, please contact us
Meijer Community Rewards
- Earn cash rewards for our school everytime you shop at Meijer. Just have your Meijer Guest Card or Meijer Credit Card scanned anytime during checkout. Arrowhead PTO can earn up to money on qualified purchases that you make. Be sure to designate Arrowhead’s organization code, 909424. Once a Meijer Card is scanned or a Meijer Credit Card is swiped, purchase totals are recorded towards your designated organization. Payment for your purchases will earn 1% for Meijer Credit Cards, 0.5% for cash and debit transactions. You no longer earn any points if you pay by any other credit card. Once a month, a check for the total rewards amount is mailed to your organization(s). This program is free. All you need to do is join. Click here to join.
- If you already have a Meijer Credit Card, please call 1-800-962-7011 to earn Meijer Community Rewards the same day with your existing account!
Giant Eagle Apples for the Students
- Earn points for Arrowhead when you shop at Giant Eagle between the program dates (TBD). Each time you shop at Giant Eagle, just have your Giant Eagle Advantage Card scanned. Each time your card is scanned, Arrowhead earns points. Arrowhead saves these points and later redeems them for great educational tools. To get your Giant Eagle Advantage Card, just visit any Giant Eagle customer service desk. Be sure to designate Arrowhead’s school ID, 3380. Click here to join.
- Apples for Students!
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger’s Community Rewards program donates cash to charitable and/or non-profit organizations, like the AEPTO, each quarter. Even if you don’t shop at Kroger regularly, any and all purchases you make will help generate “free money” for our school. Please sign up at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. You will need to click on “Ohio”, “enroll”, and then click “sign up today.” After entering your contact information and Kroger shopper number, click on “complete information.” You’ll receive a confirmation email from Kroger with a link taking you to the site where you choose the organization you wish to support. All you need to do is click on Arrowhead Elementary PTO and you’ll begin earning $ for our school. If you are currently enrolled, please verify your designated school to confirm your shopper number is associated with the correct school. You will need to re enroll every school year.
Campbell’s Labels for Education
- The Campbell’s Labels for Education program is a special program where Arrowhead will receive free educational equipment in exchange for labels from participating Campbell’s family of brands. There are three easy steps to follow.
- Collect labels or proof of purchase (as required) from eligible Campbell products.
- Forward labels and proof of purchases to Arrowhead.
- Arrowhead PTO redeems the labels for free merchandise. Click here to see the merchandise that the school can receive.
Box Tops for Education
- The Box Top$ for Education program is a special program sponsored by General Mills. There are three different ways to participate in this program.
- Clip - Simply clip the box tops from participating products. Send the box tops to Arrowhead. Arrowhead PTO redeems the box tops for cash. Each box top is worth 10¢. The money earned can be used however the Arrowhead PTO chooses.
- Shop - Shop – Over 100 retailers will give eBoxTops to Arrowhead when you shop online at the Marketplace [Learn more]
- Click here for a blank collection sheet.
Tyson Project A+
- Tyson Project A+ is a special program sponsored by Tyson Foods Inc. The program is designed to help schools earn extra money quickly and easily. The money may be used in any way the school chooses. Parents, school faculty members and others in the community clip and save labels from participating Tyson products that feature the Project A+ logo. Each label is worth 24¢. The labels are collected at the school and then the school can redeem them for cash from Tyson. Labels may be turned in at any time during the year. The most a school can earn during one calendar year (January – December) is $12,000 (50,000 labels). The minimum amount of labels that may be redeemed is 100 labels ($24 worth).
Target Take Charge of Education
- Through the Take Charge of Education program, Target donates an amount equal to 1% of REDcardSM (Target Visa and Target Card) purchases made at Target and Target.com, and 1/2% of Target Visa purchases made elsewhere, to the eligible K-12 school of your choice. Schools have used these unrestricted funds for everything from student recognition programs and new playground equipment to library books and school musical costumes. [Learn more]
Staples Recycle for Education
- Staples will donate $2 directly to your school for every eligible ink or toner cartridge that your school collects and returns for recycling. This money can be used for school programming, improvements, or whatever your school chooses. Simply send in your used ink or toner cartridges to school (please put it in some kind of bag to keep the kids clean) and the PTO will take care of the rest.
One Cause is a simple way to earn much needed contributions for your school by shopping hundreds of well-known merchants. Click here to become a supporter!